NEW. AVAILABLE NOW.
Traditionally, Lungta prayer flags are used to promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom. Tibetans buddhists believe the prayers and mantras will be blown by the wind to spread the good will and compassion into all pervading space. Therefore, prayer flags are thought to bring benefit to all.
Blue symbolizes the sky and space
White symbolizes the air and wind
Red symbolizes fire
Green symbolizes water
Yellow symbolizes earth
- Outer shell: 100% organic cotton
- Insulation: 100% certified recycled down and feather, 80% down and 20% feather
- Care guide: Dry cleaning only. Do not bleach. Use steamer.
- Made in Japan
All of our products are gender-neutral.
- Designed for an oversized fit and to complement all sizes.
- Size up for extra length or size down for a smaller silhouette.
- Loose fit with an oversized shape.
- Relaxed Fit.