'Mila' is short for Milarepa, an 11th-century Tibetan master, yogi, and poet who led an inspiring life of spiritual progress and human accomplishment.
This puffer is suitable for both the city and the mountains.
- Removable hood
- Ribbed cuff
- Oversized logo embroidered on the left chest
- Outer shell: Water-repellent, 100% organic cotton
- Lining: 90% organic cotton, 10% yak wool
- Insulation: 650 fill down & feather, 100% recycled and certified by the Green Down Project
- Care guide: Dry cleaning only
- Made in Japan
All of our products are gender-neutral.
- Designed for an oversized fit and to complement all sizes. Size up for extra length or size down for a smaller silhouette.
- Loose fit with an oversized shape.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Female model is 5'10" wearing a size 2.
- Male model is 6'1" wearing a size 3.
Please carefully study our fit guide for accurate sizing.