AVAILABLE NOW. MADE IN JAPAN.
Lhasa is the Tibetan word for the 'Abode of the Gods'. It is the capital of Tibet and one of the highest cities in the world surrounded by mountains rising up to 18,000 ft. Also known as "the forbidden city", Lhasa has been the center of the Tibetan Buddhist world for over a millennium. Like its namesake city, our jacket resonates with the uniqueness, elegance, and timeless beauty that the city represents. Our jackets are gender neutral. Please check out other colors to see different fits.
- The outer shell is water repellent. It can be worn as a light raincoat in warmer seasons.
- The reversible bomber jacket can be detached from the shell by a zipper.
- Removable drawstring hood
- Drawstring waist
- Outer shell: Water-repellent, 100% cotton
- Bomber jacket lining: 90% organic cotton, 10% yak wool
- Bomber jacket outer shell and hood lining: 100% polyester, of which 89% is recycled
- Padding: 95% polyester, of which 30% is recycled; 5 % acrylic
- Care guide: Dry cleaning only
All of our products are gender-neutral.
- Designed for an oversized fit and to complement all sizes. Size up for extra length or size down for a smaller silhouette.
- Loose fit with an oversized shape.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Female model is 5'10" wearing a size 2.
- Male model is 6'1" wearing a size 3.
Please carefully study our fit guide for accurate sizing.