The Chuba, a warm, ankle-length robe that is bound around the waist by a long sash, originated in the cold climate of Tibet. Its upper portion serves as a large pocket for everything, from money to bowls. The length of our Chuba reaches just below the knee. Please note that the outer sleeve is meant to be worn slightly longer. Our jackets are gender neutral. Please check out other colors to see different fits
The infinite knot, also known as the endless knot, is a line with no beginning or end that radiates both calm and movement. It represents the idea that everything in this world is interconnected and is also symbolic of the Buddha’s infinite compassion..
- Removable drawstring hood
- Snap buttons to narrow cuff
- Outer shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 90% organic cotton, 10% yak wool
- Sleeve and bottom lining: 100% polyester, of which 89% is recycled
- Insulation: 95% polyester, of which 30% is recycled; 5% acrylic
- Care guide: Dry cleaning only
- Made in Japan
All of our products are gender-neutral.
- Designed for an oversized fit and to complement all sizes. Size up for extra length or size down for a smaller silhouette.
- Loose fit with an oversized shape.
- Relaxed Fit.
- Use the belt to cinch in the waist for a more personalized style.
- Female model is 5'10" wearing a size 2.
- Male model is 6'1" wearing a size 3.
Please carefully study our fit guide for accurate sizing.